Organization Development (OD) and Change Management Consulting with operational and strategic expertise, helping organizations align leaders and managers to business goals, people leadership, and operational efficiency.
- Leading change processes impacting the business model;
- Consulting at all levels to assess the level and impact of change;
- Designing detailed plans to document processes, roles, outputs, and timelines;
- Tracking progress and identifying critical path issues;
- Providing follow-up guidance at group or individual level for implementation;
- Acting as content expert for inquiries and activities related to change methodology;
- Building capacity within teams and helping to establish respective roles;
- Coaching and mentoring other team members by sharing change management methodology.
- Organization Development and Design;
- Culture change and Talent Management;
- People Performance;
- Workplace Wellness;
- Personal and Professional Certified Coach;
- Workplace Investigations - Certification through CLEAR (Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation).